This week on my edition of student of the week, I will be interviewing the man, the myth, the legend, Big Smooth, aka Anthony Grafton Jr. This student might be the most remembered student of all time who has ever attended Dominican High School. I have personally known Smooth since a month before my freshman year with playing football. He was loved by everyone by the first day of meeting him. Everyone has a special memory of Smooth, and if you have anything on your bucket list before you die, you need to spend a day with Smooth. I enjoyed doing this interview with this wise man, and I hope you enjoy.
- If you could meet a celebrity who would it be?
John Cena. He is a great meme and role model for weight lifting with good morals and a good actor.
- Who are you looking to invite to prom, like who is on your radar?
Abby Munoz, and if she does not go with me, I could go by my lonesome.
- What do you want to be when you grow up?
A contractor. I like building stuff
- What are you known for?
Goofing off a lot most of the time, and being the life of the party.
- What’s the most interesting thing about you that we wouldn’t know about, such as hidden talent or something?
Super flexible taekwondo.
- You’re on death row, what would your last meal be? Hot dogs. They have to be from Coney from sonic chili cheese, and at least two.