This week I interviewed my favorite teacher since my almost three years of attending Dominican. In fact, Mr. Mueller is an all-time favorite teacher at Dominican. He has taught for 34 years, and he has taught at Dominican for nine of those years (and twenty-five at his former school Mesmer). I personally love Mr. Mueller during good and bad days since he has always given me advice and comfort. I personally feel that he actually cares about me as a person, and I can say that means a lot to me. I hope you guys enjoy this article and have a wonderful day.
- What class is your favorite out of all the grades? My favorite class is the junior class they just have more people I love. Then follows the seniors, sophomores and freshman. The freshman are at the bottom because I really do not know them as well as the others.
- What accomplishment fills you with pride so far this year? Getting my girls JV team to play well.
- If you could pass on any wisdom to your students, what would you share? Be open-minded. If you hear something, make sure you have three sources. Do unto others as you want done to you.
- What do you think would be the hardest thing for you to give up? Why would it be hard to lose? Not going to school. I have been doing this for 34 years, and I love it.
- Think of the last person who you know that died. You have the chance to give them 1 hour of life back, but you have to give up one year of yours. Do you do it? Why or Why not? My daughter’s fiance died last week, and they don’t know how he died, but he died suddenly. I would give the hour for them to have a wedding.
- Are you the kind of friend that you would want to have as a friend? Yes, I love myself, but at the same time me and myself would get into it.
- You can have one of the following two things. Which do you choose? Why? Love or Trust? Losing trust in the person you trust the most hurts. It changes your perspective on life and makes you move differently and see others intentions as shady.