Mama Keller is personally one of my favorite Dominican High School faculty members. She is the heart and soul of Dominican High School; she is the backbone. With her being the mother of Angelina Keller, a senior, most staff would show favoritism, but Mama treats everyone as her kid. She is loved and adored by everyone; her smile is contagious, and her laugh brightens up and even clears the most cloudy days up. Hope everyone enjoys this edition!
- How long have you been working at Dominican?
[Since she was] 22 years’ old
- What was your first job ever?
At a small sandwich shop
- The best day of your life was what day?
Every day is the best
- How many more years?
“Infinity and Beyond”- Buzzlight years
- How many family members?
One sibling, three foster brothers, and too many cousins to count. Mother had eighteen siblings and father had twelve siblings.
- If I could move anywhere on earth where would it be.
I’m content where I am.
- Describe Dominican in four words.