This will be my final edition of student of the week. My final ever because I will not be attending Dominican next year to finish out my senior year. It is sad because of all the friendships I have made over these last three years, but the bright side of this is that this will be a new exciting chapter for my life when new opportunities will present themselves to me. So I decided to do student of the week on myself so you can get an in-depth look into the author’s life.
- What movie can you watch over and over without ever getting tired of?
El-Durado city of Gold is my all-time favorite movie. I watch it three times every month, and never get tired of it. Everything about the film is amazing to me, from the characters, animation, art and plot
- If you date anyone on this planet who would it be?
If I had to date anyone it would be most defiantly India Love; I have had a huge crush on her since 7th grade.
- When was the last time you slept more than nine hours?
During Christmas break I was able to sleep all the time for twelve plus hours.
- What’s about to get much better?
In all honesty my grades because I am going to public school that is a lot easier.
- Would you rather be the first person to explore a planet or be the inventor of a drug that cures a deadly disease?
Be the first to cure a deadly disease for the money and also being able to save many lives.
- Would you rather know when you will die or how you will die?
When I will die so If I go yolo and try to plan to prevent it, but also being at peace.
- What’s incredibly cheap and you would pay way more for?
Red lobster biscuits even though they are free I would pay a dollar for one.