This week of Kairos, we will be interviewing a sophomore by the name of Londen Donlow. He is most known for his great sense of style and nice personality. His teachers have chosen him for student of the week this week, because of his ability to use what he knows to help others. Especially those in chemistry! Here is the interview with Lalo as he is called in Spanish class!
- What is your favorite part of the day?
My favorite part of the day is Spanish Class.
- What’s your favorite color?
Orange, because it symbolizes happiness and brightness.
3. What is the most challenging class right now?
- How do you keep up with your grades?
I do my homework and during study hall I use my time wisely. I study all the time and when I don’t understand something I ask questions after class.
- On a scale from 1-10 how much do you enjoy Dominican?
- How do you get involved?
I’m planning to be in theater
- What is your favorite pair of shoes?
I have so many I can’t choose but vans and Jordan’s are by far my favorites.
- Who is your aspiration in life?
- What’s your favorite subject?
Spanish class with Ms. Bonofilio
- What do you want to be when you grow up?
I want to be and Instagram model