This week a sophomore by the name of Mireya will be interviewed, as she was selected as the student of the week for this week. Since the start of freshman year, she has been most known for how good she is in volleyball. She is also selected for being very caring to everyone in the Dominican community, and she is academically dedicated. Mireya’s teachers think of her as an outstanding and outgoing girl. Interviewed by one of her best friends, this is how she responded2
- What has been your favorite part of your Sophomore year so far?
My favorite part has been going to the football games.
2. Which class has been the most challenging for you?
Chemistry because science is not my best subject.
3. What is your favorite sport?
Basketball because I find the most interest in it.
4. Do you have a favorite teacher?
Ms. Wiensek is my favorite teacher.
5. How have you been able to keep up with all your homework and extracurricular activities?
I do my homework at school and use my study halls. I make sure to stay focused.
6. What differentiates the Dominican community from all others?
We are all a big family; our school is a small school, so it allows us to become closer to each other.
7. If you could change one thing about Dominican what would it be?
Dress Code would be one of the biggest things.
8. How many sports do you play? Why?
I played volleyball last year, but I did not play it this year.
9. What college do you want to attend? why?
Carroll University, because I want to become a nurse.
10. If you could travel anywhere in the world, where would it be?
Pictures By: Miguel Lomeli