Today I interviewed my fellow classmate Paloma Romo, who is currently a senior. I asked her a few questions about what make-up products she uses and recommends us to use. I also asked her to tell us about some tips for make-up.
Who is your favorite MUA?
- My favorite makeup artist is Alina her Instagram account is @Makeupbyalinna; follow her!
Which primer do you recommend?
- I recommend the radiance activator by Estee Lauder. It gives you a really nice skin-like finish and glow when you put your foundation on.
In what steps do you put your make-up on?
- I first start by moisturizing and priming. Next I fill in my eyebrows and clean them with concealer. Next I apply my foundation, if I am using any that day. Then I put on my concealer and bake, and while it is baking, I lightly powder my face. I then spray rose water and apply highlighter. Then lightly bronze and apply blush. Lastly I curl my eyelashes and put mascara.
Music or no music while doing your make-up?
- Yes, really loud music when I am doing my makeup. It inspires me.
How long do you take doing your make-up?
- It depends if I am doing a natural makeup or a full face and also depends on where I am going. If it is a special occasion I take about 2 hours. If it is a natural day just like 10 minutes.
Favorite highlight and mascara?
- My favorite highlight at the moment is the Amrezy Highlighter by Anastasia Beverlyhills. My favorite mascara is the avocado oil mascara from Mexico.
photo by Paola Camarillo