This week a sophomore, by the name of Mariana, will be interviewed as he was selected as the student of the week this week. Since the start of freshman year, she has been most known for her cheer skills. She is also selected for being very caring to everyone in the Dominican community, and she is academically dedicated. Mariana’s teachers think of her as an outstanding and outgoing girl. Interviewed by one of her best friends this is how she responded.
- What has been your favorite part of your Sophomore year so far?
Making Honor Roll, because I felt like I accomplished something and I have never made honor roll.
- Which class has been the most challenging for you?
Chemistry, because it takes me a while to understand all of the concepts.
- What is your favorite sport?
Basketball, because it’s fun to play.
- Do you have a favorite teacher?
Yes, Ms. Senn is my favorite teacher.
- How have you been able to keep up with all your homework extracurricular activities?
I get all of my makeup work done within my study halls and stay productive.
- What differentiates the Dominican community from all others?
We are a smaller school so we become a family which is very nice.
- If you could change one thing about Dominican what would it be?
The dress code because I want to be able to wear jeans.
- How many sports do you play? Why?
I play one sport its basketball, because it is super fun to play and I play with all my friends.
- What college do you want to attend? why?
Marquette or Howard because they have a more diverse campus.
- If you could travel anywhere in the world, where would it be?
London because I have always wanted to go there.