On this first week of November, I got the honor to interview one of the older kids here at Dominican. A junior by the name of Noraclare O’Niell, has been chosen as one of the brighter students for this week. She has above a 3.9 GPA and often stresses over quizzes and tests when everybody else knows she has it down. Here at Dominican, she is seen various times throughout the day in the hallways rushing to class while a big smile covers her face from ear to ear. The wait has been long enough, following is the interview.
1. Who is your favorite superhero?
My favorite super hero is Batman, he is just cool and I love the color black.
2. What is your dream job?
I want to either be a teacher or a psychologist.
3. Are you happy your more than half way through your high school years?
Yes, more than that, I want to attend collage already.
4. Are you prepared to be a senior soon?
Yes, I think academically I am prepared, but not mentally. I am scared but I think I am prepared.
5. What’s your spirit animal?
My spirit animal is a peacock.
6. Which class is your favorite class and why?
My favorite class is Diverse Voices, I love the teacher and the work in the class.
7. What is your favorite show to watch?
My favorite show to watch, Grey’s Anatomy.
8. What time do you sleep normally?
I normally sleep around 11:30 with homework and everything.
9. How do you manage your time so well?
I take a lot of naps then I do my homework.
10. What is your favorite store to shop at?
I love going to the mall, just in general. Bayshore is my favorite.
picture taken by: Elizabeth Ortiz