- Chamira is a unique name, what did the name come from and what does It mean?
Comes from mother, it was her mother’s idea.
- What were you like as a child and what was your favorite toy?
Very timid and shy very quiet. Brat’s doll car
- How can you describe your 4 years at Dominican?
Very Quick and fast. Fun freshman year. It’s going by Okay. Having a hard time processing college and very stressful.
- Being a senior with many responsibilities and many talents, where do you see yourself in 10 years
Done or almost finished with college. Nursing and with a husband or boyfriend. Maybe Kids.
- Who do you look up to or who are your role models?
Look up to her mom and she is her role model. Being a single mom and very stable.
- What are your talents and can you give us a little taste of your singing?
She is a singer and plays the piano and guitar. She’s a good dancer.
- What are your biggest fears
Letting people down and insects and not being able to achieve later on in life
- If a person were to describe you, what would they say?
Quiet, sweet, and kind. Very sharing and caring
- What do you think is the purpose of life is?
The purpose of life is doing what makes you happy and life . You don’t want to choose a career based on money.
- Do you believe that there is life after death, if so what do you think it is.
She does believe in reincarnation, but she does believe in heaven
photo: Chamira Patton