So this was a short week, and an upcoming long weekend, but what to do over this weekend except watching the Dominican Show Newsies? Well, I’m here to give some recommendations for the short break to take up some free time. I won’t be writing an in depth review for this recommendation, instead I’ll be giving multiple movies to watch on Netflix, and their genre, film Rating and -/10 scoring from Rotten Tomatoes. So Let’s get started:
- Silence of The Lambs: Horror/Drama; R; 96% – Rotten Tomatoes
- The Dark Knight: Drama/Thriller/Superhero; PG-13; 94% – Rotten Tomatoes
- Schindler’s List: Drama/Black and White; R; 97% – Rotten Tomatoes
- Pulp Fiction: Drama/Crime: R; 94% – Rotten Tomatoes
- Jaws: Drama/Mystery: PG; 97% – Rotten Tomatoes.
- Monty Python and the Holy Grail: Fantasy/Adventure; PG; 97% – Rotten Tomatoes.
- Avengers: Infinity War: Fantasy/Science Fiction; Pg-13; 85% – Rotten Tomatoes
- Indiana Jones: Raiders of the Lost Ark: Fantasy/Adventure; PG; 95% – Rotten Tomatoes
- Incredibles 2: Fiction/Action; PG; 93% – Rotten Tomatoes
- Scooby-Doo 2: Monsters Unleashed: Fantasy/Mystery; PG; 22% Scooby-Doo 2: Monsters Unleashed. (It deserves a 100%, but critics don’t understand :). Seriously, though, this movie is ironically worth watching, don’t watch it for a good movie, watch it for a great experience.)
That’s all, Enjoy watching.
Image Credit: TechAdvice.