- Sunflower by Post Malone & Swae Lee – I listen to this song when I’m riding in the car, because my little sister likes it.
- 3005 by Childish Gambino – I listen to this song when I want to reminisce about the past.
- Energy by Sabrina Claudio, A$AP Rocky, & BURNS – I listen to this song when I’m thinking about a guy that I like.
- Temperature by Sean Paul – I listen to this song when I’m trying to get motivated to do my homework.
- Callaita by Bad Bunny & Tainy – I listen to this song when I’m getting ready to go to a party.
All of these songs are upbeat and they make you want to dance. They all have a positive vibe. Whenever I am sad, these songs cheer me up. These songs are like therapy.
Photo by: http://karencivil.com/2019/04/30/burns-asap-rocky-sabrina-claudio-energy/