Hello my name is Zavier Colon and I decided to choose one of my friends as my interviewee. I chose my friend Joshua Jerominski as my interviewee. Joshua and I have been good friends since middle school. I’ll be asking him a set of 10 questions and he will be giving me his honest answers.
- Question 1: What school do you go to?
- Answer: Christo Rey. I’m a Senior.
- Question 2: Do you have any plans on going to college next year?
- Answer: Yes, I plan on attending college next year.
- Question 3: What colleges are you thinking of attending?
- Answer: Well my top choices are Saint Xavier, UWM, and Parkside.
- Question 4: What do you plan on studying?
- Answer: Political Science
- Question 5: Why do you want to get a political science degree?
- Answer: Because I either wanna do politics or political advisory.
- Question 6: How long have you wished to pursue a career in Politics
- Answer: Since I was a kid. I would see Politicians on tv and think they were cool so I ended up wanting to be like them.
- Question 7: If you had to choose between a career that you enjoyed or a career you hated that paid better, which would you choose?
- Answer: The one that I enjoyed because I’d probably quit the other one.
- Question 8: Do you think after college that your student loans will put you in serious debt?
- Answer: No I managed to get a decent amount in scholarships and financial aid.
- Question 9: Any advice for applying to colleges?
- Answer: Fill out the FAFSA as soon as you can.
- Question 10: Is there anyone you look up to as a role model in politics?
- Answer: No
Photo found on: https://commons.wikimedia.org/wiki/File:Smiling_Stick_Figure_with_Waving_Arms.png